- We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization such as the name of the client, telephone no. email ID, payment details and types of services, etc),
- The information will be needed for transaction purpose/record keeping purpose etc),
- The information will be stored through encrypted format
- The payment will be transferred through Circuit Professional Works with the help of TechProcess Payment Service Ltd.
- It will be transferred to ICICI Bank through TechProcess Payment Service Ltd.
Terms & Conditions
The use of this site is provided by Schizophrenia Research Foundation and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- SCARF can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted constitutes acceptance of the modified terms.
- SCARF does not guarantee that the site’s facilities and functions will be free from error or uninterrupted, that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the site is accurate or complete.
- SCARF takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites linked to or cited on this site.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to or post on any public area of this site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information unless otherwise stated by SCARF. We reserve the right to remove without notice any material posted in any public area of the site.
- The amount received as a donation will be used for the category that you select respectively.